Lovelife

Love?
when?
where?
who?
hahaha
I haven't found it yet.
I realize what my ages right now.
20 is it?haha feels so oldddddd
Looking people around me have their own couple.
Sometimes i got jealous and sometimes i don't.
Cause i am the one who didn't take the opportunity to get  closer with one of those men.
I don't know why.
When they get closer i was kinda feel i might be unable to reach my aim,maybe?
I know that was a classic reason,my friend told me that too.
hmmm
Sometimes i feel lonely,for not being having anyone who will standing beside,behind and in front of me.
I don't know what should i do.
I know i am weird for doing such a stupid things like this.
But i wish i'm doing things that God think it's good for me.
and i wish God give me a really best path for me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer