absurd

so its tuesday and 23:06 in here (Jatinangor) ,right when and where i'm writing this.
and it must be 11:06 in New York and 16:07 in London is it? haaa envy.
wanna go there so badly,but i dont know how.
how can i be so pathetic like this huffffffffffffffffffffffff
and in a few days it will be a new year's eve,it must be pretty cool if i celebrate it on there.
just imagining that,i thought i'm dying haha

hmmm
i guess i suddenly missing him.
since he add my bbm i start to think about him again.
and i don't know why or it just my misunderstanding
everytime when i change my PM, he change it too and it feels like he answering my pm.
eventhough he haven't chat me,but i kinda happy for that thing.

Gosh...
i dont know what to say anymore.
i think i have to start study right now,there's quiz tomorrow
bye!;)


Komentar

Postingan Populer