Happy 53th for my Mom!

Happy Birthday for my beloved Mom!!
well actually my mom doesn't have a right day to be celebrated,she's born on 29th February and for this year there's no date on her birthday :D
but yet we still celebrate it.
I make an appointment with my sisters Ghea and Giska,we'll having conference call at midnight around 12pm and make a deal with my brother at home to taking care of my mom handphone so she could hanging up her phone immediately when we call her.
I just got back to my room for about 10pm,and getting so sleepy,when i called all of my sisters they're already sleepy too. so we decide it to call mommy right away but then you know what? when Giska called her,she still at her office working all night,i am soooooo speechless. i dont how can i say this but i am so proud of my mom for her hard working. She is soo unbelievable :) Someone must give her an award for being a hard worker i guess.
and for about 11.30 pm my brother at home tell me that my mom already back at home,so we decided to call her at that time.
"Happy Birthdaaaay" we said it just right away and singing happy birthday's song.
but then you know what my mom respond??she said "You guys haven't sleepy yet?" hahahaha and i was just laughing.
and we tell what are we wishes for mom one by one :)
and my wishes is just "i wish mommy live FOREVER,and see us success just on the way we want and mom's want and we promise we'll make you proud one day and then thanks for always being the greatest mom we've ever had!:)"
hahaha i think mom is the one who can we trust and always giving the best advice in any problem,thats why we needed her so much!
and btw i was so surprise knowing that my mom already 53!!! be healthy foreveeer mooooom!!
i wish God hear what we wishes and make it all happen :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer