DO WHAT I LOVE

what i love to do is??
TRAVELING for sure!! hahaha
i love gone to somewhere and take some picture from there,but i dont like take a model on that photo i prefer some view/scenery for my object ;)




sometimes i just wondering how beautiful my life is when i could've walking and traveling all the time but i know it is impossible to travel all the time.
so i plan when i working someday i'll work harder than anyone and then i'll take postpone for one month and do what i love!!
I think i live to travel.
when i went to Bali i try to snorkeling and it was awesome then i try it in Lombok too,i feel like hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so i plan on my next destination for having a snorkeling again,i'd like to try diving but we have to get some course and sertification first. and it was kinda expensive for me ;p
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just can't wait my semester holiday,so i could gone to somewhere again!
and thanks for my mom always letting me do my own traveling by myself,there's some place that i've been visited alone and meet some new people on there! so thanks my mom for trust and letting me do that! :D


Komentar

Postingan Populer