Movies

Things always doing good if i were an actor on those movies.
you know the path of those movies making me jealous sometimes,they always have a happy ending.
but me?i don't know.
sometimes i ask myself is it real?these activity that i've been doing until now?
college things,relationship things??haha

I wanna be in movies.
doing things what i want,having a good relationship with someone,traveling all the time,learning things what i really passion about,gossiping with those bff is it possible? i don't know.

haaaaaaaaaaa
i wanna scream,can't help it.
i'm sitting on my bed laying to the pillow thinking of nothing,just realizing how boring my activity right now is. i wondering it must be feeling good if i were them who enjoying their life doing things that they really want and getting it succeed.

someone told me that every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
I hope so.

Komentar

Postingan Populer