weirdo

            Life’s good when you live your life just like you want?is it true?? Or is it only some people who have a thought like that? I kinda stres right now,really. Sometimes i feel like i was alone,and there’s no one who can i share my problem with. I feel weird,stres,insecure,under pressure,mad?maybe. There’s a lot of things come at the same time. It makes me tired. I just cannot imagine how people getting their jobs done by under a lot of pressure. And the condition wasn’t really helped me yet.                                                                                                                   Friends,it supposed to be like in the movie. Knows me well,helping each other,supporting each other,build my confidence back,and no secrets .  Friends is supposed to be like that,isn’t it? But now? I dont know i feel like there’s a big fortress between us. I feel like i don’t belong to them. They have their own world,which is i think that is not my world and different with mine. Is it good?or bad? Or maybe God gathering us,so we can fulfill our weakness and our differences ? But......I don’t know what to say. L I cannot tell what’s on my thought right now,i just can’t.Beach maybe the only place i’d like to visit right now,screaming loudly maybe gonna makes me feel better (MAYBE). Sometimes i need my time to be alone,cause no matter how i wanna be with them there must be a time when i needed to be alone,me and my thought. I think i need to meet some stranger from new environment too,but....this routinity and responsibility which is pursue me to do my traveling and meet those strangers. F***.

                                                                               

Komentar

Postingan Populer