God test

sometimes i'm afraid.
i actually don't know what happened to my thought sometimes.
i feel like i have a six sence,not in the ghost thing but the bad feeling or good feeling that might actually happening in the future.
isn't that weird?
the things that recently happened a while ago was last night i was at my room and feeling so lonely,then i dont know why i suddenly cried loudly asking that i wanna go back to my real home (bekasi) at that time eventhough i was just arrived at evening that day. I cried so loud,and text my bff quickly. and i just feel like i have to get back home no matter what,but that's impossible. and the day after that i got a bad news that my grandmo's sister got a really bad health. and what was really happening for real?i'm afraid.
i asked to God,and pray about every little things that i cannot understand.
i'm so worried about my grandmo's sister condition,i was hoping i could hug my grandma right now ASAP ;(((
God,what do you mean by giving a lot of hard test this latest time?
my mom get sick and then my brother and then me and now my grandma's sister....
is it ur test?for what?
pleaaaaaaaaaseeee keep and save and make healthier people around me :(((
i dont wanna see them get hurt,for real.
GET WELL RECOVERY SOON FOR PEOPLE AROUND ME,ESPECIALLY MY MOM AND MY GRANDMA'S SISTER (NENEK IDA)!!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer