Confuse?

Haai

Been a long time
I wanna write my journey during this semester holiday,but haven’t made it yet.
Still confuse write it in indonesia or english..but then when i see my videos well it’s got mash up the half is with indonesia language and the other half with english haha fool. I’d like to share my journey during this holiday i went to Surabaya Malang Madura and Gresik by myself alone actually. And then i went to the Bali and Lombok too but with my mom and my second sister. I am truly enjoying this holiday,Life feels so good when i’m having my travelling. I met some new friends,a lot actually. Whether they’re local or tourist i am so glad to know them. Having a little conversation talks about our activity and how’s life doing,it was a great time having a lot conversation and knowing each other with some nice strangers. How’s life without travelling and culinary??hahaha i wish i had a job which is can make me to do my hobby,but i dont know what future gonna bring me right now,i just hope and trying as hard as i can then wait for it. Sometimes i wonder what a wonderful future if i can be someone who can travel around the world for my job or some work that have a relation with movies,but then i realize i’m not studying at that subject actually haha i learn about public administration,which is related with this country bureaucracy. Haaaaaaaaah well,i know myself i know who i am,i am the one who actually doesn’t like about politics but hell yes i learn those things.......
but i still hope for that
,so we’ll see hehe

Komentar

Postingan Populer