RealDream??


Well,i plan to work at KEMENLU and there’s a woman who support me a lot when she knows that i wanna work on that place. She said to work on that place i shouldn’t just good at my IPK or toefl and maybe how i speak languange fluently but there’s one thing that they will judge me on how’s my knowledge about the global issue. So she suggested me that i should read a newspaper everyday about international issue part,so i can increase my knowledge about global international issue.  
Work at KEMENLU is going to be my first step after graduated,wanna know what’s on the second place?work at Kedubes in America is going on my second place. I dont wanna be an American,but i just want to work on there for a several time and go back to my gorgeous country again. I have a worst experience about how the developed country see Indonesia just from one side,and on a bad side for exactly. But i cannot tell you in here,because that story is going to be my reason when i’m in some important interview which is like for student exchange or for some work in those developed country.  Sometimes i think about how easy to talk about everything that i want,what is my aim,or what am i gonna do on a few years later but the hardest part is how to reach that.I have a gorgeous friend called as Pita,she’s the one who knows all about my dream,and the one who have a same aim to go abroad as soon as possible!!. We talked a lots but then we realize the process how to reach that was hard and we have to struggle for that and make a real plan for that. That’s when i realize “talk less,do more” was the exactly words for me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer