??

Well,i am really really on a bad mood right now.
this isn't a good day at all.
i wanna write down everything in here,but afraid someone will read this.
i need somebody who i can trust right now.
i wish everything always doing well all the time,but now?things not going well at all.
i've got too much pressure,which i can't handle it right now.

"Kenapa Tuhan nyiptain kita berbeda-beda,kalo tuhan pengen kita itu satu"

this words came into my head just in time.
this is my first problem hahaha you guys must already know what i mean when i write that words.
well,i try to forget this thing but it was too hard to forget.

Too late for applying student exchange form to aminef  was my second problem hahahaha
Foolish huh?!

I always thought that there's a lot of people underestimate me,but i try to ignore that feeling.

Pesimistic that's me!!
HAHAHAHA







Komentar

Postingan Populer