Dream

Hell-O!
It's been a long time not write something in this blog.
Well actually i'm not in a good condition right now,cause i'm doing so many test and it's make me kinda sick and tired of it. But this is my choice,all i have to do is just do the best and give it all to the God :)
Guess what am i going to write now?it's about Dream..

Dream,i dont know how to explain what's the meaning of dream.
Maybe its so easy for you guys to explain and tells everything about your dream,but not for me.
I do have a dream,my dream is so simple i just wanna go around the world and especially go to Italy my dream country.
The confusing things right now is i dont know what my passion is.
Is that weird?
Its fine for me to be a doctor just like what my mom wants me to be,but being an engeneer is fine too. Which is means being everything in the future is fine for me,cause the important things in my life is just i wanna go around the world and makes my parents proud of me,that's all.

I have someone in USA who always give me an advice and build my confidence back,maybe thats because he study Psichology in his college.
He said to me that "When you do find your dream,make it as big as you are babe!:)"
And i dont know what am i gonna say back to him.
I always wondering why people get so easy to find their passion,why it never get easy for me to find that?

For now i've done my test and i hope God will give me his best decision.
and i hope it will leading me to find my real passion is.



Komentar

Postingan Populer